Sunday, November 14, 2010

praise

has the beautiful  clouds turned into a girl?
playing with me always
you bring back many memories to the fore
and my heart goes restless
why don,t you speak a word?
why don,t you give a single glance?
playing with me always?
you,re alluring twilight you,re lightning
a fire that leaves any one  comeing into contact with you in tears
oh damsel tell me the truth
your smile makes other women jealous
this angel  resides in a temple not in a house
i can see the foot prints of goddess
dearth of words to  praise your beauty
i m just sliding aside closing my eyes
i ,m experiencing joy in tears
you,ve won all  our hearts
from where did you learn this trick?
you trapped me with a wink
you ordered me to carry you in the palanquin
i,m living for the day to  tie the knot with you
what  will happen to my love
will it get stamped by your feet
oh  no lt,s raining runfast

No comments:

Post a Comment