Thursday, November 18, 2010

lucky girl

i m a lucky  girl
i,m the one who dares  to touch  the sky you,re  lucky  girl 
 you ,re  lucky girl
 you dare to touch the sky
you,re the mixture of lightning  and breeze 
your song is creating sensation here
oh my dear, tell me the purpose of  our living?
oh my love ,why don,t you enjoy this moment
i have a gareat fortune
i craved for your kiss, my love
i hope that you will help me
you craved for me
i was arrested by your love
surreder myself to you
you lost the way
oh maiden, i ,ve forgotten myself
what is happening to me,tell me
                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment