Friday, November 12, 2010

first time

ever since i saw you the first time
everything seems to be like an illusion
you reached like a wave and pulled me like a sea
and your face has become the logo of my like
your eyes say it all
and i can see the love flowing through  your eyes
i lived my life by seeing the love in your eyes
and i got drenched in the uniqueness of your love and i too become rain
the fist thing my eyes search for when i wake up in the morning is you
and the last thing my eyes will see before i sleep is you
the adore the way know the things i do not know about my self
and i am trying my level best to ful fillyour wishes without asking what they are
you would say it a million times and never take leave
and i would force you to do so and watch you move away
and i would be at the door smiling
would give up my sleep and admine the way  you smile in your sleep
and i could see you dreaming the i was admiring you
i  want to build a house for away from civilizatino for just you and me
and i wand to etch the lives we lived on all the trees
you are the only girl whom i struggle to talk to when i look into your eyes
and you are the only one i can go on admiring without blinking my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment