Thursday, November 18, 2010

handsome

my parents aren,t at home and no to stop us.
shall we have fun, darling
no need of play ground or umpire
none will lose, handsome
listen by darling, it,s an indoor game
it,s a shame if you don,t know to play;
you,re a fool if you don,t break the rules of the game
goal of the game is to cross the limits
the taxi i  boarded always paid extra tip above the fare to me
i asked for a seat in the bus the driver gave his seat to me
you,ve a great bo dy  with lods of pleasure in it
come to night we have fun
a diamond merchant  looked at my sparkling teeth
he threw away real  diamonds as fake
a gold merchant saw my goden body
he gave up his bullion stock for me
a beautiful young  girl gave me a shock of the life
i,m the king of your kingdom of beauty
                                               
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment